Wednesday, September 16, 2026

IW - Wednesday

I got up at 10:00 am today (after being up until 3:00 am watching the first 3½ episodes of "Young Actors' Retreat" on Tubi), and had coffee and cereal, as I picked up where I left off with last night's show.

Except for breakfast and my elaborate 'lunch' at 4:00 pm (see rest of post) I basically spent the day on the couch with all of the windows open. I turned off the series halfway through episode 7, and switched to "PTI", "Jeopardy" (last night's episode), the extremely enjoyable "Karting: Max vs. 100" go-kart race (F1 driver Max Verstappen starting behind 100 other drivers on go-karts, and beating them all by lap 18), and then tonight's episode of "Jeopardy". I also ate a pint of double chocolate ice cream for 'supper' around 9:00 pm (haha).

Lunch/dinner was:

  • Organic long grain rice, with a dash of sesame oil and a handful of green onions.
  • Fresh broccoli steamed over the rice toward the end.
  • Boneless pork chops marinated in soy sauce for a half hour, then cooked in a wide skillet.
  • I topped the pork with some oyster sauce, and then covered it all with the rice.
  • On top I added rehydrated seaweed and two hard boiled eggs with salt & pepper.
  • I had two kinds of grapes and a glass of iced tea on the side.

What a fantastic meal, 100% worth the effort. And I even have some of the pork left over for another day's breakfast or ramen.








No comments:

Post a Comment