I went to the lake today at 11:30 am for my usual walk, and several Shampines were already there (on a weekday!), which was a shock, but a nice surprise. Helena was enjoying the summer air before a work meeting, and Jon & Hayden were 'working from home', while Milo, Pepper and Henley ran around, swam or snoozed in the sun.
I walked my usual mile first, and then Jon took me and Hayden to the Wachusett Brewery for lunch (see today's other post). On the ride there, Jon and I were able to clear up the incident from last August, which turned out tot not be such a big deal after all, just a series of misunderstandings and a selfish younger sister (his, not mine). That was a relief. After that I hung around to read for awhile, and headed home around 3:00 pm.



No comments:
Post a Comment